Q. If I'm interrupting my studies how can I still access the libraries and resources?


Your department needs to register you as "interrupting", and access to e-resources should continue as usual. However, if you require physical access to the libraries and borrowing privileges they can also register you as a visitor on the Services System so that a new card can then be issued by Security Systems

  • Last Updated Sep 24, 2021
  • Views 5
  • Answered By Debs Furness

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us

We're here to help. Below are details of who to contact for assistance.