Q. Can I eat in study spaces?


Lidded drinks only are allowed in our study spaces, but eating is permitted in designated areas within the Student Centre, 1-19 Torrington Place, Bidborough House and Ramsay Hall.

  • Last Updated Mar 10, 2021
  • Views 20
  • Answered By Debs Furness

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

We're here to help.  Below are details of who to contact for assistance.

UCL Library Services, UCL (University College London), Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT