Q. Who can study in the postgraduate study spaces on floor 1 of Ramsay Hall?


In Ramsay Hall the first floor is only for postgraduate research students, but taught postgraduate students can use the spaces on the third floor in Bidborough House 



  • Last Updated Feb 08, 2021
  • Views 9
  • Answered By Amad Uddin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

We're here to help.  Below are details of who to contact for assistance.

UCL Library Services, UCL (University College London), Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT