Q. I need a chapter from a book that isn’t held in the Main or Science Library which means I can't request it via the Scan & Send service so what should I do?


If you are unable to use our Click & Collect service you can request material via our Interlending and Document Supply service, and they will be able to supply it electronically if it is available in this format.


  • Last Updated Nov 16, 2020
  • Views 1
  • Answered By Debs Furness

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

We're here to help.  Below are details of who to contact for assistance.

UCL Library Services, UCL (University College London), Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT