Q. My student record has expired but I still need access to resources to complete my dissertation so can you please advise?


UCL Student Services are responsible for updating student records and you can find more information via the askUCL page or you could e-mail askuclhelp@ucl.ac.uk.

  • Last Updated Sep 16, 2020
  • Views 41
  • Answered By Debs Furness

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

We're here to help.  Below are details of who to contact for assistance.

UCL Library Services, UCL (University College London), Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT