Q. Who do I contact for help with RPS or IRIS?


You’ll find information about this in our Open Access web pages and if you have further queries you can contact our Open Access Team.

Otherwise, information about IRIS can be found in the Institutional Research Information portal.

  • Last Updated Aug 21, 2020
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Debs Furness

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

We're here to help.  Below are details of who to contact for assistance.

UCL Library Services, UCL (University College London), Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT